JUNIOR SKI LEASE
SEASONAL RENTAL, LEASE NOW AND RETURN APRIL 1, 2019.
Used Skis $99 - New Skis $159 - Twin Tips $199 - Kids 5 & Under Free While Supplies Last!
Includes Skis, Boots, and Bindings
Used Snowboard $99 - New Snowboard $199
While Supplies Last!
Includes board, boots, bindings
Please refer to the following skier types:
TYPE I (SKIER)
"CAUTIOUS SKIING AT LIGHTER RELEASE/RETENTION SETTINGS"
- Ski conservatively
- Prefer slower speeds
- Prefer easy, moderate slopes
- Favor lower than average retention settings.
This corresponds to an increased risk of inadvertent binding release in order to gain increased release ability in a fall
- Type I settings apply to "entry level skiers uncertain of their classification"
TYPE II (SKIER)
"MODERATE SKIING AT AVERAGE RELEASE/RETENTION SETTINGS"
- Ski moderately
- Prefer a variety of speeds
- Ski on varied terrain, including most difficult trails Are all skiers who do not meet all the descriptions of either Type I or Type III
TYPE III (SKIER)
"AGGRESSIVE SKIING AT HIGHER RELEASE/RETENTION SETTINGS"
- Ski aggressively
- Normally ski at high speeds
- Prefer steeper and more challenging terrain
- Favor higher than average release/retention settings.
This corresponds to decreased releasability in a fall in order to gain a decreased risk of inadvertent binding release